Required tests for TDR Registered Dogs:
1. hip scoring through the British Veterinary Association, 0 being the best score, 106 being the worst. For Tamaskans, 19 is failing.
2. Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) through the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
3. DNA Parentage test through Neogen (formerly Scidera)
4. CAER test through Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
5. elbow scoring though the British Veterinary Association, 0 being perfect, 3 being the worst. For Tamaskans, elbows must be 0.
* needs tested - we will do this testing once hip testing has been done and passed.
If hips fail, we will spay / neuter the dog and not do any further health testing.