Required tests for TDR Registered Dogs:
1. hip scoring through the British Veterinary Association, 0 being the best score, 106 being the worst. For Tamaskans, 19 is failing.
2. Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) through the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals or other DNA panel such as MyDogDNA or Embark.
3. DNA Parentage test through GeneSeek (formerly Scidera / Neogen)
4. CAER test through Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
5. elbow scoring though the British Veterinary Association, 0 being perfect, 3 being the worst. For Tamaskans, elbows must be 0.
*needs tested - we will do this testing once hip testing has been done and passed.
**retired. This dog is spayed and now lives with us as our pet.
Elbows were not required testing until after 2014.